- ~14 cm height and ~11 cm wide (Measurements may vary due to each candle being hand carved)
- Burn time of more than 24 hours
- Three colours to choose from.
- These candles contain a 5 cm diameter circle picture frame for a photo or writing.
- Want to keep the candle? Once the hole is large enough, you can place one of our soy tea-light candles.
- Writings can be in gold or silver foiled with no extra charge.
- Send personalised details to [email protected] with your order number.
- May take one to two working days to finalise and complete the personalisation of the candles.
- Please allow additional up to two working days for postage within Auckland and three working days outside Auckland.
Any enquiry such as bulk orders, send us a message using the chatbox or email us on [email protected]
Chiara Luce Crafts and Gifts Limited reserves the right to refuse any personalisation of candles if messages or graphics are deemed to be offensive.
Looking for a personalised candle for your upcoming event? Here in Church Candles, we have just the one you want. These candles are specially hand carved out entirely from a blend of high-quality paraffin wax. With intricate designs all around the candle and a cross wax decoration on top of the plaque, this candle is a beautiful piece that will look fantastic in the middle of some bright flowers, or even on its own. This candle can be personalised and customised with photos or writings. It will even be a wonderful gift that is sure to please many. Perfect for Baptism, Christening and Naming or other Christian and Catholic Ceremonies! Also suitable for Weddings, Funeral or Anniversaries. Or simply buy them as a gift or for yourself or your loved ones! Personalised it with photos or scripture verses the way you like. Use it as a Baptismal candle, or have a photo of the Confirmation ceremony! So stop looking.
This candle featuring a beautiful wax cross, the symbol of our salvation. A tool of death and shame was transformed by our Blessed Lord to become a sign of victory as He conquered death. In Baptism, we rise from the water which symbolised chaos and death to the new light of Christ, who renewed the creation. Just as Moses raised his staff to heal from the poison of the snake, Our Blessed Lord rises on the Tree to heal the world.
The great apostle St Paul wrote,
“The message of the cross is complete absurdity to those who are headed for ruin, but to us who are experiencing salvation it is the power of God.”
1 Corinthians 1:18-19
In the hymn Crux Fidelis during the Solemn Liturgy on Good Friday, it reminds us that the Holy Cross is our sweetness, our refuge and our salvation.
Faithful Cross the Saints rely on,
Noble tree beyond compare!
Never was there such a scion,
Never leaf or flower so rare.
* Sweet the timber, sweet the iron,
Sweet the burden that they bear!
Crux Fidelis- Hymn during the Veneration of the Cross, Good Friday