- ~18 cm height and ~11 cm wide (Measurements may vary due to each candle being hand carved)
- These candles contain a 5 cm diameter circle picture frame for a photo or writing.
- 2.5cm x 5cm base for additional writing such as scripture verses.
- Two standard colours to choose from.
- Burn time of more than 24 hours
- Want to keep the candle? Once the hole is large enough, you can place one of our soy tea-light candles.
- Writings can be in gold or silver foiled with no extra charge.
- Send personalised details to [email protected]rafting.co.nz with your order number.
- May take one to two working days to finalise and complete the personalisation of the candles.
- Please allow additional up to two working days for postage within Auckland and three working days outside Auckland.
Any enquiry such as bulk orders, send us a message using the chatbox or email us on [email protected].
Chiara Luce Crafts and Gifts Limited reserves the right to refuse any personalisation of candles if messages or graphics are deemed to be offensive. Click here for Terms and Conditions.
Looking for a personalised candle for your upcoming event? Here in Church Candles, we have just the one you want. These candles are specially hand carved out entirely from a blend of high-quality paraffin wax. With intricate designs all around the candle and a beautiful lily cross on top of the plaque, this candle is a beautiful piece that will look fantastic in the middle of some bright flowers, or even on its own. It can be used as memorial candles during a funeral service or anniversary. Personalised it with photos or scripture verses the way you like.
These Memorial Candles featuring a beautiful wax lily cross, the symbol of our salvation. A tool of death and shame was transformed by our Blessed Lord to become a sign of victory as He conquered death. In Baptism, we rise from the water which symbolised chaos and death to the new light of Christ, who renewed the creation. Just as Moses raised his staff to heal from the poison of the snake, Our Blessed Lord rises on the Tree to heal the world. In this final moment of life, we once again offer our earthly lives to God and may through His mercy, purify us from our imperfection so we may be united with Him in heaven for eternity.
The great apostle St Paul wrote,
“The message of the cross is complete absurdity to those who are headed for ruin, but to us who are experiencing salvation it is the power of God.”
1 Corinthians 1:18-19
In the hymn Crux Fidelis during the Solemn Liturgy on Good Friday, it reminds us that the Holy Cross is our sweetness, our refuge and our salvation.
Faithful Cross the Saints rely on,
Noble tree beyond compare!
Never was there such a scion,
Never leaf or flower so rare.
* Sweet the timber, sweet the iron,
Sweet the burden that they bear!