- ~18 cm height and ~11 cm wide (Measurements may vary due to each candle being hand-carved)
- Burn time of more than 24 hours | Then the candle can be used as a candle holder.
- 2.5cm x 5cm base for writing such as scripture verses.
- Want to keep the candle? Once the hole is large enough, you can place one of our soy tea-light candles.
- Two colours to choose from- White | Blue.
- Handmade item.
- Writings can be in gold or silver foiled with no extra charge.
- Send personalised details to [email protected] with your order number.
- May take one to two working days to finalise and complete the personalisation of the candles.
- Please allow additional up to two working days for postage within Auckland and three working days outside Auckland.
Any enquiry such as bulk orders for this Our Lady of Grace Candles, send us a message using the chatbox or email us on [email protected].
Chiara Luce Crafts and Gifts Limited reserves the right to refuse any personalisation of candles if messages or graphics are deemed to be offensive. Terms and Conditions
Looking for a gift to someone who has a special devotion to Our Lady? Or looking for a beautiful candle to decorate your Marian shrine at home? Here in Church Candles NZ, we have just the one you want. Specially hand carved out entirely from a blend of high-quality paraffin wax, these beautiful Our Lady of Grace Candles is surely a masterpiece. With intricate carving all around the candle and Our Lady of Grace on top of a base and a cross above it, this candle is a beautiful piece that will look fantastic in the middle of some bright flowers, or even on its own.
This candle can be a gift as it is or it can be personalised with writings on the base of the candle. Perfect gifts for all occasions! Also suitable for Weddings, Funeral or Anniversaries for your loved ones. Or simply buy them as a gift or for yourself or your loved ones! Personalised it with scripture verses the way you like. So stop looking!
Prayer to Our Lady of Grace
O heavenly treasurer of all graces,
Mother of God and my mother Mary,
since you are the first-born daughter of the Eternal Father
and hold in your hands his omnipotence,
be moved to pity my soul
and grant me the graces which I fervently ask of you.
O merciful dispenser of divine graces,
Mary most holy, mother of the Eternal incarnate Word
who has crowned you with his immense wisdom,
look upon the greatness of my sorrow
and grant me the graces I need so much.
O most loving dispenser of divine graces,
immaculate Spouse of the Eternal Holy Spirit,
most holy Mary, who have received from him a heart which is moved to pity by human misfortunes
and which is constrained to offer consolation to those who suffer,
be moved to pity my soul and grant me whose graces
which I await from you with full confidence in your immense goodness.
O my mother, treasurer of all graces,
refuge of poor sinners, consolation of the afflicted,
hope of those who despair and most powerful help of Christians,
I places all my confidence in you,
being sure that you will obtain for me from Jesus the graces
which I so much desire, if they are good for my soul.