- Children Prayer Candles
- ~14cm height x ~11cm wide (measurements may vary)
- Boy (Blue) or Girl (Pink)
- 2cm x 5cm base for writing such as scripture verses.
- Writings can be in gold or silver foiled with no extra charge.
- Send personalised details to [email protected] with your order number.
- May take one to two working days to finalise and complete the personalisation of the candles.
- Please allow additional up to two working days for postage within Auckland and three working days outside Auckland.
- Want to keep the candle? Once the hole is large enough, you can place one of our soy tea-light candles.
Any enquiry such as bulk orders for these Children Prayer Candles, send us a message using the chatbox or email us on [email protected].
Chiara Luce Crafts and Gifts Limited reserves the right to refuse any personalisation of candles if messages or graphics are deemed to be offensive. Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Don’t know what to get for your child? Want to foster his/her prayer life? Here in Church Candles, we have just the one you want. Our candle artist skillfully hand-carved these children prayer candles out entirely from a blend of high-quality paraffin wax. With the intricate carving designs all around the candle surrounding a praying child and cross wax decoration, these children prayer candles are a beautiful masterpiece that will look fantastic on your home altar. You can personalise these prayer candles with writings, meaning you can personalise it with writings or scripture verses the way you like. You can even use these candles as a Baptismal candle!
Christian families play an important role in the evangelization and the missionary work of the Holy Mother Church. The Catechism of the Catholic Church wrote,
The Christian family is a communion of persons, a sign and image of the communion of the Father and the Son in the Holy Spirit. In the procreation and education of children it reflects the Father’s work of creation. It is called to partake of the prayer and sacrifice of Christ. Daily prayer and the reading of the Word of God strengthen it in charity. The Christian family has an evangelizing and missionary task. The relationships within the family bring an affinity of feelings, affections and interests, arising above all from the members’ respect for one another. The family is a privileged community called to achieve a “sharing of thought and common deliberation by the spouses as well as their eager cooperation as parents in the children’s upbringing.”